Transfer 2017 Documents
To download the Registration Pack simply log on to: www.pptcni.com
This registration pack contains the following documentation:
- Entrance Assessment Registration Form
- To be completed and returned to an Assessment Centre by 23rd September 2016. (2.00pm)
- Guidance Notes
- To assist in the completion of the Entrance Assessment Registration Form and other documents.
- Access Arrangements Form (AA1)
- To be completed if you are claiming Access Arrangements for your child (see Guidance Notes).
- Access Arrangements Form (Medical Information) AA2
- To be completed by your child’s General Practitioner or Medical Consultant in support of a claim for Access Arrangements in relation to a medical condition.
- Access Arrangements Form (Special Educational Needs) AA3
- To be completed by a suitably qualified person* in support of a claim for Access Arrangements in relation to your child’s special educational needs.
- Specification of the Entrance Assessment
- These are the topics being assessed by the Entrance Assessment on 19th November 2016.
- Sample Papers
- These are samples of the English and Mathematics practice and assessment papers being used for the Entrance Assessment along with sample answer sheets.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- These are answers to some of the queries you may have, if they do not cover all of your concerns, please contact your nearest Assessment Centre.
*If you are claiming Access Arrangements for your child, you are advised to obtain a copy of the Access Arrangements policy document available on request from any Assessment Centre or from the websites which are listed in the Guidance Notes. Documentation is also available from www.pptcni.com.
Monday 16th May 2016 Registration packs are available from Assessment Centres or their websites or from the PPTC website (www.pptcni.com).
Friday 23rd September 2016 Deadline ( 2.00 pm ) for receipt of completed Registration Forms
Saturday 19th November 2016 Entrance Assessment.
Monday 28th November 2016 Deadline (2.00 pm) for receipt of requests to take the Supplementary Entrance Assessment.
Saturday 10th December 2016 Supplementary Entrance Assessment.
Friday 16th December 2016 Deadline (2.00 pm) for registering claims for Special Circumstances. Click here for guidelines.
Friday 27th January 2017 Results of the Entrance Assessment posted (first class) to children’s homes.
Friday 10th February 2017 Deadline (2.00 pm) for receipt of requests for re-mark of the Entrance Assessment.